Star of the serial opera Home and Away Courtney Miller has spoken candidly about her decision to leave her position as Bella Nixon.
It was my choice to go, she stated in an interview with Stuff. I had undoubtedly completed my acting engagement. In actuality, I remained for an additional three months. I did so joyfully but not without shed a lot of tears.
People thought I was crazy when I moved to Melbourne to pursue acting, she remarked.
“It was an ego reset and the biggest task I had ever faced. To convince myself that I was in it for the long haul and not just for the quick buck, I wanted to enroll in an acting program “She spoke.
“When I first arrived, I panicked a little because I felt like I wasn’t supposed to be there or that I had made the incorrect decision, but by week two, I knew I had made the right choice. It was the most firmly rooted experience of my existence. It was amazing, “Added she
As fate would have it, she returned to Home and Away for a short time to participate in Nikau’s exit storyline, which resulted in the happy ending for Nikau and Bella, for her first acting job after graduating from acting school.
In April, those scenes will broadcast on Channel 5 in the UK.
“When I walked out, I genuinely believed I was saying farewell. My plot had continued without me, so it was strange when I returned. She was mentioned. Despite the fact that I, Courtney, didn’t, she did continue to live in that world “She spoke.
“Being summoned back was a true blessing. Because there was still a plot there that needed to be finished, it worked out well. The best encounter I’ve ever had.”
- Home and Away star Courtney Miller explains why she left Bella Nixon role
- Home and Away Spoilers – Bree gets revenge on Jacob in shock attack
- Home and Away Spoilers – Felicity, Leah and Eden fight to survive
- Home and Away’s Courtney Miller pays tribute to her co-star Kawakawa Fox-Reo as the fan favourite exits Summer Bay for good
- Home and Away star Sophie Dillman “cried every day” filming exit scenes